In my fat loss guide part 1 I talked about my daily goal tracker sheet.
I attach a copy to this post that you can download and use if you wish.
Download here —> Daily goal tracking sheet <—
- One sheet will hold 12 week’s worth of goals and I have broken them into 4 weekly sections.
- Only cells shaded yellow require an entry.
- Set your three daily goals and enter them into cells D1, D2 and D3.
- Enter your starting weight in cell J8.
- Enter the first date you will be recording your goals in cell D12 and the rest of the calendar will automatically calculate.
- As each day goes by enter a tick or cross that you can copy from cell L5 or L6 respectively and paste it into the relevant date and goal column. E.g. if you achieved your goals on the first day you would copy the tick from cell L5 into cells E12, F12 and G12.
- At the end of each 4 week period the sheet will calculate your performance score out of 100% for each of your 3 daily goals and then in total for all 3 goals (rows 44 and 45 respectively).
- If you enter your weight loss in row 47 for the period then it will calculate and carry-over your new weight.
- Once you have completed 12 weeks you can copy the sheet and start again.
If you download the file, please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think or feel free to suggest changes to the spreadsheet.
Photo: Steve Mueller